Frequently Asked Questions
- What is CBD? CBD is the non-psychotropic compound of the Cannabis plant.
- Will it get me high? No, our organic CBD products are non-psychotropic. All of the strains grown on our sustainable hemp farm near Frederick are within the legal limit of THC (0.3%) which will give you the entourage effect, the full benefit of the cannabis plant with all the chemicals working together.
- Will CBD show up on a drug test? That can depend on strains used, frequency of use, and type of drug test used.
- What can CBD help with? CBD can help with a wide variety of issues including Insomnia and Sleep disorders, Stress, Chronic pain, Fibromyalgia pain, Menstrual pain, Anxiety and racing thoughts.
- Who can use CBD? Anyone over the age of 21 can use it. If you're currently on any other medications, pregnant or breast feeding we recommend discussing with your doctor before use.
- Is CBD right for me? You are the only person who can answer that, and finding the right method of use for you is essential. Best advice is to start with a low dose, but rest assured that we only provide the highest-quality organic CBD products from our sustainable hemp farm near Frederick. Learn more about CBD and CBG on our blog.
- How many cannabis plants can I grow at home? Please refer to your states guidelines. In Maryland, you can grow two plants per household, unless you have your medical marijuana card then you can grow up to four plants. Learn more on our blog about home growing in Maryland.
- What retail stores are you in? Kannavis Trading Co, Artifacts Glass Gallery, Smoke Signals, Shab Row Tea Emporium, Voodoo Glass Company, One Flight Up Smoke Shop (Reisterstown & Brooklyn Park) and more coming soon!
Want to learn more? Read our blog about cannabis consultations and consider scheduling a consultation with our clinical director, Nurse Patti. You can also stop by the farm anytime during our business hours.